Summary of Healthy Living
Summary of Living health by Anthony Robbins
- Food need to be energetic
- Our body is Bioelectrical
- Each food contain energy value ( Ie : 70-80 Mhz Avocado, Cooked Food 8-10 Mhz Hamburger 3-4 Mhz)
- Our current food (diet) contain very low energy value (10-30 Mhz)
- Different organ of the value need certain energy level (Brain, Heart need 60-70Mhz to function)
- Our body also need to be ph balanced
- Body need to be alkaline not acidity.
- Ph goes from 0 to 14 (0 acid – 14 alkaline)
- When the body has too much acid, the blood cells stick together. (since acid contain positive charge.) This cause lack of oxygen and later lead to lack of energy.
- The body will then try to neutralize the acid using Fat, Calcium, Zinc, and Magnesium from the Body.
- The more acid in the body, the more fat the body will generate and retain. The body needs fat to neutralize the acid.
- If body is lacking of fat, an Acid body will consume calcium in the body. This can cause lack of calcium in the body.
- As we need fat to neutralize acid, it is ok to eat fat. Not all fat are bad. Healty fat : cold pressed oil. Flag seed, sun flower seed, olive oil. Long chain fat Polyent saturated fat.
- The more sugar we eat, will create more acid in the body.
- Unconsumed Carbohydrates will become sugar and it will create acid.
- Understanding which acid and alkaline food will help us to control the whole body system.
- Super hydrations
- Breakfast : Avoid Fruits Juice. They contain a lot of sugar
- Banana contain 25% sugar.
- Lemon and Lime is actually alkaline.
The Ideal Shopping List for Vibrant Lifelong Health!
When first making the change to an Alkalarian diet, one might feel confused or unsure about how to start and what kinds of foods to buy. This sample shopping list will help you know what kinds of foods to stock so you can’t help but build your health every time you eat!
|Produce Section Avocado
Red, New Potatoes
Seasonal fruit (once you are in balance)
|Seafood/Meat Section Salmon
Free Range Turkey (to be eaten on rare occasions)
These are all Spice Hunter brandAll Purpose Blend
|Health Food Section Almond Butter
Basmati Rice Basmati Rice
Brown Rice Cakes Buckwheat
Flours (spelt, millet, amaranth, etc)
Grape Seed Oil
Rotini (quinoa, spelt)
Soba Noodles (rice or buckwheat)
Sun-Dried Tomatoes (in olive oil)
Vegetable Broth (yeast-free)
*all nuts/seeds should be raw and unsalted
Remember to read all labels!! Watch for citric acid, mushrooms, yeast, vinegar, peanut products, corn products, etc.
- Victoria Touts Alkaline Diet
- How Diets Contribute to Healthy Joints
- Natasha Corrett: Writer of Victoria Beckham’s favourite cookbook explains hot new celebrity eating plan
- Acid Reflux Diet
- Feed Your Face: What to Eat to Fight Dry Skin
- Skin Foods to Stay Younger and Feel Good
- Wear proper protection
- The Hot New Diet Victoria Beckham and Jennifer Aniston Swear By: Should You Try It?
- 3 Ways You Can Balance the Alkaline in Your Body (plus Giveaway)
- Alkaline Diet: A Diet that Helps Prevent Diseases
Other articles you might like;
- Financially Free in 5 Years
- 4 Keys to Following your Dreams
- Five Techniques for Creating Inspiration
- The Only Message That Matters
- UFO’s, Solar Storms, and Cover-ups
- Focus To Achieve Goals
- Achieving Success