The master is one who is imperturbable in the face of calamity. She will continually maintain their perception that all of life is a process of revelation from self to self. That all events which occur are tools, objective props, from which we craft our very identities. He intuitively understands that the process involves defining one’s self in relationship to the people, places, and things which appear within his reality.
The master may experience feelings of negativity, but knows that this is simply yet another opportunity to learn more about the universe, and to understand it in another way. The master uses this negativity as an indicator that there must be something the master yet does not know, and thus shines the light of clarity on the event, revealing it’s value. The master will then seem unmolested by the events of life, regardless of their ferocity. Others may look to the master and wonder why he does not suffer under such conditions, but the master knows that suffering is an unnecessary perception. That all events can be viewed from the point of view of ‘another opportunity to learn more about life and oneself.’
Devoted to the constant realization of self, the master is one who is disciplined in self examination. The master is constantly aware of what she is being, doing, or having, and thus cannot be caught off guard. The master is never reactive, only active. He knows always what the chosen response will be well in advance of a given situation. Not because there is something mystical at play, but simply because the master has chosen their preferred emotions, thoughts, and actions in the face of life’s abundance of calamities. In fact, the master will bless the calamity as it is only this which provides a mechanism to chose who we are, and create ourselves. Thus the master knows that self growth is cloaked in calamity. Who will you be in the face of crisis?
The master knows the meaning of life‘s relationships. Their relationship to others is the most important tool in the creation of self. Through life’s relationships the master is able to express all aspects of his highest choice for himself, and those around him. She knows that this is the “Soul Work” which we’re here to do, to experience who we are, retain our uniqueness, express our joy, and create.
She knows that life is about growth, and therefore will always evolve. The master is self aware, and understands his place in the universe, and therefore makes himself whole… and thus [w]holy. Whole with all reality. The master demonstrates this by using thoughts, words, and actions which align to this concept. But most importantly, a master will demonstrate that we are as holy as them, and we only lack the proper perspective… and perhaps the light to show the way.
- I Ching
- Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East
- Living Truthfully
- Golden words by H.H. Dilgo Kyentse
- Your decisions today effects your tomorrows!
- The Master’s Sacred Knowledge by Allan Rufus – A Personal Development and Inspiring Book
- Life is like a sandwich!
- Master Mind
- Mastering Stems Battle
- Life is like a Sandwich!
- MasterCard and Equity Bank Announce Partnership to Introduce PayPass™ Enabled Debit and Prepaid Cards in Five African Markets
Other articles you might like;
- Financially Free in 5 Years
- 4 Keys to Following your Dreams
- Five Techniques for Creating Inspiration
- The Only Message That Matters
- UFO’s, Solar Storms, and Cover-ups
- Focus To Achieve Goals
- Achieving Success
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Happiness
- Powerful Keys to Personal Transformation
- The God of Unconditional Love
- Disciplining The Mind
- Developing Your Thought Processes
- Expand Your Religious Beliefs
- Are Negative Thoughts Impeding Your Dreams?
- The Root of Fear and How to Overcome It
- Create Peace Within
- 12 Ways To Achieve The Good Life