How To Excel In Life With Personal Goals
Living a good life is about your personal set goals and not how much money you have in the bank. It means being happy and having a purpose, completing your role in life in the best way possible. When your importance is felt, then it becomes automatic that your life will have significance and meaning. This is a contrast to someone whose death leaves the society with no regrets. Your contribution to society should therefore be irreplaceable.
As you relate with others, your desire and ambition should be to offer solutions to society by exploiting your full potential. In order to achieve this, you should be able to manage your time properly and be fully committed to your personal set goals in life. Therefore, this means having goals is vital; for without a vision, no mission can be accomplished.
Your personal set goals should be properly defined and achievable. Goals are set to provide guidance and relevance thus should be easily understood. They must provide for a clear path of action that leaves no chance to ambiguity or misdirection. Poorly planned goals may lead to losing focus and thus shifting attention hence time loss.
Also, your personal set goals should be prioritized well. Failure to do so will mean that you will find yourself pursuing exploits of lesser importance. Prioritizing helps you gain focus on things that need more attention hence avoiding wasting time on lesser issues. In addition, personal set goals bring in an aspect of being rational and having a realistic approach.
The question as to how to excel in life really is not a hard one. Just know what you want, create a time frame and ensure that you have the right resources. Then take action since you hold the key to your desired destiny. Being systematic is the secret to fulfill your mission on this earth.
- YES! Newsletter January, 2013
- Are Your Goals and Your Purpose the Same Thing?
- The importance of Goal Setting
- Time Management Is Self Management
- Goal Setting Strategy – Setting Goals
- New Year’s Resolutions, Are They Worth It?
- How Can We Make a Difference?
- 7 Habits Of A Highly Successful Small Business Owners
- Tip Tuesday: Goal Setting
- - Setting Goals
Other articles you might like;
- Financially Free in 5 Years
- 4 Keys to Following your Dreams
- Five Techniques for Creating Inspiration
- The Only Message That Matters
- UFO’s, Solar Storms, and Cover-ups
- Focus To Achieve Goals
- Achieving Success
- The Vision You Hold For Yourself
- Interview Basics
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Happiness
- Happiness Is A Skill
- Obsession and Dedication
- Effectively Remove Stress
- Understanding Cause and Effect
- Pathways to Personal Growth
- Guest Writer: An Interview with Author Robert “Digger” Cartwright
- How to use “The Secret”