From Lack To Abundance
There are several things you can do. The first thing I recommend is that you start a daily Grati-Tude practice. This simply means taking 5-10 minutes every day to take note of what you can be grateful for. It doesn’t matter how big or small – just becoming consciously aware of what you already have in your life that is good and abundant will start to change your thinking from scarcity to abundance.
Make a list of at least 100 things you are grateful for – this will challenge you to think past the usual material things and stretch your mind to go beyond the obvious. For example, I’m grateful for clean water and fresh air, right through to the apartment I live in. I’m grateful for my partner who makes me laugh every day, and the smell of a fresh frangipani. No matter how big or small – there will be hundreds of things you can be grateful for which will help you realise how abundant your life really is.
Another thing you can do is to define what abundance really means to you. It’s not always about the money. In fact, most people aren’t inspired by money at all. They are inspired by what it allows them to do when they don’t have to worry about it. The inspirational book ‘Living an Abundant Life’ is a great way to expand your thinking about what abundance can mean to different people and how they created abundance in their life.
- Enlightened Beings ~ The 5 Steps To Manifesting Financial Abundance
- What more can I give?
- Affirmation, Gratitude and Abundance
- All Is Within
- An Ode To Stephen Covey Sr. and The Abundance Mentality
- The Four Steps To Walk Away
- abundance vs. scarcity
- Scarcity Versus Abundance Mentality
- Four Steps to Walk Away
Other articles you might like;
- Financially Free in 5 Years
- 4 Keys to Following your Dreams
- Five Techniques for Creating Inspiration
- The Only Message That Matters
- UFO’s, Solar Storms, and Cover-ups
- Focus To Achieve Goals
- Achieving Success