Seventh Journey – Book Signing Event Update
Saturday’s book signing event was a huge success! The event started at 2PM, and only 1 hour into the event the computers were showing 0 available copies in stores! Although the event was only scheduled until 4PM, I continued right up until 7PM, with copies moving at a steady rate. I have to say thank you to all those who showed up to the event, and grabbed a copy – I’m really pleased to have met you all and I hope you enjoy the first book in my series!
I’d also like to thank all of the Indigo staff at Bay & Bloor as they really helped make the day a success. Everyone was great, and I found the genuine interest and honest feedback really inspirational.
Some of the feedback from staff consisted of how much interest we were all generating, and how we were able to get people into the stores and attract attention. Comments such as “This is one of the most successful book signings we’ve ever had here” and “People are coming in just to buy your book!” kept the energy high.
Also a special thank you to all of my family and friends who showed up to the event and really helped make it a great day. I appreciate you all coming down and making the effort to support me, thanks everyone!
Stay tuned for future book signing events, and updates on Book 2!
Seventh Journey is available now:
Other articles you might like;
- Financially Free in 5 Years
- 4 Keys to Following your Dreams
- Five Techniques for Creating Inspiration
- The Only Message That Matters
- UFO’s, Solar Storms, and Cover-ups
- Focus To Achieve Goals
- Achieving Success
- Charge At Your Goals
- The Rule of Discipline
- Staying Committed to Your Goals
- Are Negative Thoughts Impeding Your Dreams?
- Leaders Do the Right Thing
- An Innate Ability to Perceive
- Respect – Essential Leadership Skill
- Feel Fulfilled by Defining Yourself
- Determination Creates Success
- Fostering A Positive Attitude