Focus On Your Dream
Life indeed is just too short to let it pass by and success in its most phenomenal state is just around the corner if you simply apply a few of these theories and principles. 1.) Focus, focus and focus. By concentrating and focusing on your dream goals and steps for at least one hour per week, you will be utterly amazed at what you could attain or achieve.
Perhaps you might need reference books or accompanying music that inspires—just anything to help you concentrate and focus. There are actually tens and thousands of unwanted distractions that could keep you from living the ideal life you always dreamed of, so stop being distracted, stressed or even harassed by life right now and begin to make your dream life.
You can start with an hour per week. 2. Set those dream goals. There are regular goals and there are also dream goals. So what are dream goals then? Dream goals are a wholehearted combination of your dreams, passions, emotions and feelings of wonder that wash and flood over you.
If you have the skills or educated yourself, there is no reason at all not to pursue or run after your dream goals. It could be traveling the world, becoming a famous athlete winning the Olympic gold medal, being the next richest person on earth like Bill Gates, or it could be as doable or enterprising like starting up your own business.
Take like the example of Arnold Schwarzenegger which for me is the great living example of achieving the American Dream. Born in Austria, he dreamed big. Arnold Schwarzenegger arrived in the United States of America poor and with broken English, he brought with him his magnificent dreams of mainly three things—go to America, be a movie star and marry a U.S.
citizen. See what happened to him now– his was a success story worth emulating. He not only achieved those three things but he also succeeded in being the current Governor of the Golden State of California. See what I mean—never, ever give up on your aspired goals. You will never be considered a failure unless you quit.
So write those dream goals now. 3.) Give it all your best; you do not always have to be the best in everything. So now that you already have your dream goals, everything else becomes secondary. But you can never be the best at everything. Society, the media and advertising tries to tell us otherwise.
It is definitely okay to do your very best, so set some life purposes which reflect just that. Maybe you might like to begin by paying off one credit card at a time, writing that book outline first that has been brewing on your mind for some time now, or it could be losing those excess 10 pounds off your body.
If you think that is your best for now, that is fine. Those are the objectives or goal that would help you begin living your ideal life. Remember that you do not have to be the best at everything, just give it your best shot.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Going Back to His Old Job as a Magazine Editor
- Arnold Schwarzenegger named executive editor of bodybuilding magazines
- The Buzz: Arnold Schwarzenegger goes back to his bodybuilding roots
- Toyota, Tesla to revive NUMMI plant
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Returns As Magazine Group’s Executive Editor
- Schwarzenegger Returns to Bodybuilding Roots
- Schwarzenegger On Austria’s Environment Record: ‘Great Things’
- Dream Big, It’s Important
Other articles you might like;
- Financially Free in 5 Years
- 4 Keys to Following your Dreams
- Five Techniques for Creating Inspiration
- The Only Message That Matters
- UFO’s, Solar Storms, and Cover-ups
- Focus To Achieve Goals
- Achieving Success
- Book Signing for Seventh Journey Book 1 – May 4th – 12PM
- A Peaceful World Requires Tolerant People
- Critical Thinking and Creativity
- Be Mindful of Ideologies
- There Are No Obstacles!
- Stopping Corruption and Evil
- Expand Your Religious Beliefs
- The Root of Fear and How to Overcome It
- 10 Reasons to Stop GMO Foods Now
- Create Peace Within