Personal Balance For Life
by: Kimberly Fulcher
The second most prominent question I encounter as I meet with people around the world has to do with balance. “How do I balance all of the demands of my life; work, home, family and self?” That’s what we’re going to talk about this week.
One Thing To Think About
You are unique, and your life is like no other. What equates to life balance for your neighbor or co-worker probably won’t work for you. You must define balance for yourself.
Balance isn’t necessarily about not being busy, although that may be part of your definition. It’s about taking care of all of you and all of what is important to you.
One Question To Answer
What does your ideal balanced life look like? What do you have time for? What do you get to enjoy? How much down time do you have? Take a few moments and define your balanced life (on paper) right now.
One Challenge To Take
Take one action this week to put just one component of your balanced life into action.
* If your balanced life includes exercise, make appointments with yourself this week to begin training.
* If your balanced life includes time with friends, make a date to get together with a friend you care about.
* If your balanced life includes time invested in a career you love, take one step to begin manifesting your vocational dream.
It doesn’t matter what you do – so long as you do something. Take your first step, and begin living in balance!
- The Balancing Act of Life
- 9 Key Tips for a Balanced Work and Personal Life in 2013
- BlackBerry Balance… does it require BES?
- Academic Tech Careers and Work/Life Balance
- How to balance work and life
- How Students Can Balance School and Life
- 7 Tips for Balancing Your Work and Personal Lives
- Balance And Priorities
- Balancing Life & Work in a Virtual Office
- Work/life balance
Other articles you might like;
- Financially Free in 5 Years
- 4 Keys to Following your Dreams
- Five Techniques for Creating Inspiration
- The Only Message That Matters
- UFO’s, Solar Storms, and Cover-ups
- Focus To Achieve Goals
- Achieving Success