As meditation is becoming more and more widespread with countless techniques, schools, with resources everywhere such as books and CDs let us recap what the benefits of meditation are and how meditation can help you:
- –Â Lower blood pressure
- – Better physical, mental and emotional health
- – Increased ability to deal with stress
- – Relaxation during meditation and ease of staying relaxed with regular practise
- – More self awareness on all levels of your being
- – Shifts addictive patterns of any kind: relationships, drug, etc…
- – Healing relationships, past and present
- – Increased creativity by enhancing alpha brain waves
- – Memory enhancement for better retention and understanding of information
- – Hormonal balance for men and women
- – Neuro-chemical balance, creates natural ‘happy’ drugs
- – Expanded states of awareness into the subtle, causal and super causal realms of reality
- – Human mastery! What else can I say…
One question people often ask me about their meditation practise is: am I doing it right?
That is typical of today’s hyper masculine goal orientated society where everything has to be measured, evaluated and improved on. If you are doing it, you are doing it right! Just pick a technique you like, and stick with it for a while (like, you know…, 10 years or something like that…)
A combination of meditation, healthy lifestyle and self-awareness is guaranteed to change your life for the better.
What ever the reason you take up a meditation practise for, the rewards will be thousandfold. It doesn’t happen overnight but it does happen. By taking the time to allow things to be as they are, you gradually discover who you truly are. You are in for a surprise…
FREE eBook Gift for Signing Up
Get Your FREE eBook
Subscribe to Robert's mailing list and get a FREE eBook offer.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.