Georgia Car Insurance Quote – What Is A Good Deal?
Some Georgia statistics
The average auto insurance expenditure for 2003 was $758.69 per year. When compared to the rest of the United States this is very affordable. Georgia ranks right in the middle as number 25 in the contest for the most expensive car insurance. The number one position belongs to New Jersey with average expenditures of almost $1,200 per year. In cities like Detroit and New York the averages are much higher and range from $3,000 to $5,000.
Although Georgia is considered affordable there are still many ways to decrease your monthly auto insurance bill.
As any business insurance companies have costs and can only budge so much on what kind of price they can offer. 65% of the premium that you pay goes straight to claim payouts. This leaves only 35% for overhead and profit. Overhead and taxes account for 25% of your premium which leaves 10% profit. (2004 Insurance Information Institute) 10% profit however leaves plenty of room for an individual to compare quotes and shop around for a good deal and find it.
How to pay only for what you need
First and foremost do not insure yourself for damages that you can afford to pay. Insurance is wisely used only to cover damages that cannot be paid for out of your own pocket. For instance compare what higher deductibles would save you compared paying one in the case of an accident. Think about what your driving record has been like in the past three years and make a good guess as to what your record will be like in the future three years. Is it likely to change?
FREE eBook Gift for Signing Up
Get Your FREE eBook
Subscribe to Robert's mailing list and get a FREE eBook offer.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.