Posts tagged Anthony Robbins
Simply Do What You Resolve To Do by: Daniel Sitter
Human beings are complex beings composed of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual components. We are creatures of habit. Most of us resist change, tending to yield to that which we find comfortable. We often feel threatened by complexity and technology, preferring that which is safe and familiar. Proclaiming a resolution or goal for the New Year is fun to announce and discuss but often difficult to begin, much less accomplish in a timely manner.
Our brains work in mysterious yet somewhat predictable ways, as scientists have recently More >
by: Saleem Rana
Mastery is the art of being at cause over a discipline.
The absence of mastery is the presence of mediocrity, and an even lower stage is failure. These two experiences, mediocrity and failure, create low moods, unpleasant life experiences, and consequences of lack, limitation, negativity, and scarcity. In other words, varying degrees of anguish.
Mastery, then, is a decision to excel at something, putting in the time and effort to achieve that excellence, and creating a positive influence on the world.
Summary of Living health by Anthony Robbins
- Food need to be energetic
- Our body is Bioelectrical
- Each food contain energy value ( Ie : 70-80 Mhz Avocado, Cooked Food 8-10 Mhz Hamburger 3-4 Mhz)
- Our current food (diet) contain very low energy value (10-30 Mhz)
- Different organ of the value need certain energy level (Brain, Heart need 60-70Mhz to function)
- Our body also need to be ph balanced
- Body need to be alkaline not acidity.
- Ph goes from 0 to 14 (0 acid – 14 alkaline)
- When the body has too much acid, the blood cells stick together. (since acid contain positive charge.) This cause More >
(from Anthony Robbins, Awaken The Giant Within, Chapter 8 (pg. 204) “Questions Are The Answer”)“He who asks questions cannot avoid the answers.” – Cameroon Proverb
Our life experience is based on what we focus on. The following questions are designed to cause you more happiness, excitement, pride, gratitude, joy, commitment, and love every day of your life. Remember, quality questions create a quality life.
Come up with two or three answers to all of these questions and feel fully associated. If you have difficulty discovering an answer simply add the word More >