The benefits of out-of-body exploration extend far beyond the limits of our physical senses and our intellect. After an out-of-body experience, many people report an inner awakening of their spiritual identity. They see themselves as more aware and alive.
Astral Projection is where the Consciousness & the Astral body separate from the physical body to travel in the spirit world or astral plane. It is an out-of-body experience achieved via deep meditation or lucid dreaming. In this state of consciousness, you can travel and see things without your physical body.
What are the Benefits of Astral Projection?
1. Personal verification of our immortality: This is a life changing event. Millions of people every year through out-of-body experiences get first hand evidence of the ability to exist without a physical body.
2. More restorative sleep: Through meditation and astral projection an inner calmness is developed and better sense of worth leading to deeper peace and an ability to fully relax to get a good nights sleep.
3. Increase in psychic abilities: As we become more in tune with our internal energy systems we then open more possibilities to develop psychic abilities such as telepathy and prophecy.
4. Accelerated personal development: Through an out-of-body experience we see that we are more than physical beings and this opens up so much more potential in our minds of what we are capable of.
5. Increased spirituality: Many people find the whole experience spiritual. People report a definite sense of being connected to something far greater than themselves.
6. An increased respect for life: Through the increased spirituality and inner calmness also comes a desire to respect all life both animal and human.
7. Increased intelligence, memory recall and enhanced imagination: Through these experiences it is believed that certain areas of the brain may become utilised that were previously untapped in our physical life.
8. Obtaining personal answers: An out-of-body experience can provide answers to many previously unanswered questions.
9. Elimination of the fear of death: Fear of death is fear of the unknown. Once on the journey of Astral Projection we can see that our existence continues beyond our physical being.
10. Recognizing and experiencing past-life influences: You learn to explore and open up your subconscious mind.
Learn to Astral Project
Controlled out-of-body experiences open the door to incredible new discoveries. It allows us to explore beyond the narrow limits of our physical senses. Take the step today from being a curious observer to an active explorer.
You can learn to Astral Project! We all have the ability to travel on the Astral Plane, but most people fail because they can not tune their brain waves into the right frequency. We all know that Astral Projection is dependant on the brain, and it takes years of dedicated practice to reach the meditation level to allow our inner body to separate from our physical body. Controlling the brain is one of the hardest obstacles that we face.
However there is another way to get your brain on the right wavelength and that is through binaural beats. This is much faster and easier than via the traditional route of years of meditation techniques.
“Seventh Journey” A Book Series About Astral Projection Experiences
Jacob Cross is a scientist that creates a technology called “Auditum” that instantly allows him to achieve instant Astral Projection, along with telepathy, remote viewing, and other paranormal powers. The series borrows from researched real life astral project experiences, and paints a vivid description of other dimensions.
Before fully understanding what Jacob had achieved, the technology was stolen and misused, accidentally releasing a demonic and destructive force called “Luzige.” Now Jacob must come to terms with what he’s become, and use the technology to stop Luzige before it’s too late.
Seventh Journey Book I, revolves around Jacob’s initial Astral Projections, and Lucid Dreams. It also introduces the antagonist, Edward Aidan, a ruthless leader within the Netex Corporation, who financed all of Jacob’s research. Aidan also begins to use the “Auditum” technology Jacob invented, and has several astral experiences of his own, although much more negative in nature.
Book I has received great feedback from readers, and critics alike, winning an Editor’s choice award from iUniverse, a subsidiary of Penguin books. Seventh Journey was also featured in a Readers Choice feature for Science Fiction and Fantasy novels.
Book II focuses on a different timelines, based on the same characters and events which unfolded for Jacob Cross in Book I. Book II moves forward into the future, and explores an a dimension already ravaged by Luzige. This is where the series really focuses on exploring several aspects of Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Energy work, and other psychic phenomenon. Here Jacob’s journey comes to a critical point in the story, forcing him deeper into the Astral dimension.
If you’re interested in Astral Projection, and the vivid experiences and concepts which have been brought back, then you might be interested in picking up a copy.
Robert JR Graham
Author of “Seventh Journey”