Universal Success Secrets Shared
by: Greg Reid
Are there any universal laws that most successful people seem to follow? Great question, huh?
With that in mind, Gregory Scott Reid, well-known speaker and two-time #1 best-selling author of, “The Millionaire Mentor” and “Wake Up: Live the Life You Love,” listed some common denominators in order to share them with others.
“I’ve been very fortunate to have had some success in my life, as well as the opportunity to meet with some very powerful and influential people over the years,” said Gregory Scott Reid. “These are the common laws that each seemed to follow, and I now wish to share them with you.”
UNIVERSAL SUCCESS SECRETS
1. Always maintain a positive, solution-seeking attitude.
2. To truly succeed at anything, your chances increase when you enjoy the task. When you do what you love and love what you do, you’ll have success your whole life through.
3. The only limitations you really have are those you give yourself.
4. The only expectations you need to fulfill are those you give yourself.
5. Nothing is as powerful as a positive attitude, and nothing is as detrimental as a negative one.
6. Morally speaking, if you have to wonder whether something is right or wrong, chances are it’s wrong.
7. When you focus on other people’s success, yours is sure to follow.
8. Live your word. Lead by example.
9. Share. (Wealth + Information + Glory = Success)
10. You have the best chance of reaching a goal by simply giving yourself one to reach.
11. Observe every obstacle as a learning experience. The greater the challenge, the greater the reward.
12. Do the hardest thing first, and the rest will be easy.
13. Treat others the way that they want to be treated.
14. Few great accomplishments have ever been achieved by anyone alone; seek support from those whose talents exceed your own.
15. You are the reflection of the five people you associate with most, and your income is the average of those five people. Choose your friends wisely.
16. A dream written down with a date becomes a GOAL. A goal broken down into steps becomes a PLAN. A plan backed by ACTION makes your dream come true.
17. You can learn more about someone’s character on one bad day than on all their good days put together. The true measure of all great leaders is how well they weather storms.
18. It’s better to invest time doing what pleases you, rather than to waste time trying to please everyone else.
19. In the end, the extent of your own success will be measured by the accomplishments that you have helped create in others.
20. Having potential simply means that you possess talents and abilities you aren’t applying.
21. Things are the way you think they are, because you think they are that way. Your perception determines your experience.
FREE eBook Gift for Signing Up
Get Your FREE eBook
Subscribe to Robert's mailing list and get a FREE eBook offer.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.