This is the Cassiopaean / Ra concept for a mode of existence between physical and ethereal. The concept is important for the present work since such a state may very well be the result of the Great Work of the alchemist, Ascension, Graduation with the Wave etc., however the concept is named. Furthermore, such a level appears to be the level at which the higher echelons of the ‘matrix’ function, thus one cannot ignore the possible existence of such a level of reality when studying the deeper nature of the world.
Usually in esoteric literature nothing corresponding to an intermediate level between human-type life and a purely disincarnate existence is described. The Gurdjieffian cosmology comes close to the idea of different density beings with the diagram of everything living. The category of angels/planetary beings could well correspond to 4th density and the category of archangels/solar beings to 6th. The names are highly allegoric, though.
We do not have a mathematical description of whatever laws might govern time and space at such a level. We do not even know with certainty whether such a level is real. People may have experienced states and perceptions which are typical of such a level but these experiences are inherently ambiguous in the way of mystical experiences. We recognize that we are grasping at a concept of which we cannot make any complete or contradiction-free description.
The existence of such a level is indirectly supported by the high strangeness related to the UFO phenomenon. Also stories of myth speak of creatures somewhere between matter and spirit. The strangeness involves anomalies of time, passing through solid objects, places larger on the inside than outside etc.
In the Cassiopaea/Ra view of evolution of consciousness, individuals graduate from 3rd density, which corresponds to the human-like existence as we know it, to 4th density when they have completed the evolution possible in 3rd density. The chief criterion is having achieved a consistent self which is stably dedicated to either service to others or service to self. This naturally involves a certain level of knowledge and intelligence, since the two polarities cannot be discerned without.
This glossary generally only summarizes channeled material when referring to such. We will make an exception here since there is very little else to go on concerning this theme.
- QUESTIONER: Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a short description of the conditions in the fourth density?
- RA: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are not words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited until we become without words.
That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way. Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thought of other-selves; it is a plane wherein one is aware of vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.
From the Cassiopaeans:
- A: Not that simple… Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and “skipping” over and arriving in San Diego instead, or… driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead.
- A: […]. Now, pay attention! What if: one on 2nd density perceives objects due to their similarity. One on 3rd density perceives objects due to their difference, and one on 4th density perceives objects in terms of their own union with all of them?
- Q: (A) I have another question. In a session from April, you made the following comment: ‘four dimensional, fourth density, see?’ So you related four dimensions to fourth density. I don’t know a mathematical representation of density. I know how to represent four dimensions. This was the first time that you related dimension to density. Is there really a relation?
A: Yes, because 4th density is experienced in 4th dimensional reality.
- Q: (A) Speaking now about 4 dimensional reality, is it four dimensional reality of the Kaluza-Klein type?
- A: Visual spectrum.
- Q: (A) Does that mean that the fourth dimension is NOT related to the fifth dimension of the Kaluza-Klein theory?
- A: Yes.
- Q: (A) Yes it is related?
- A: No, yes it is not. There is a flaw in these theories, relating to prism. What does this tell you?
- Q: (A) To prism?! Visual spectrum? I don’t know what it tells me. I never came across any relation to prism. But, what is this 4th dimension? Is it an extra dimension beyond the three space dimensions, or is it a time dimension?
- A: Not “time,” re: Einstein. It is an added spatial reference. The term “dimension” is used simply to access the popular reference, relating to three dimensions. The added “dimension” allows one to visualize outwardly and inwardly simultaneously.
- Q: (A) When you talk about this 4th dimension, what is the closest thing in currently understood physics that corresponds to this term? I cannot find anything that corresponds. It is not in relativity theory, it is not in Einstein, it is not in Kaluza-Klein…
- A: Exactly, because it has not been hypothesized.
The reader is encouraged to study the Cassiopaea and Ra material for more clues. Both discuss densities throughout the text. Within the scope of this article we can only say that we are dealing with a fundamentally different world. Alice through the looking glass, said the Cassiopaeans.
It seems that 3rd density beings may visit 4th density conditions in the context of UFO abduction, for example. This does not however make one a 4th density being. The density to which one is native depends on development of consciousness.
FREE eBook Gift for Signing Up
Get Your FREE eBook
Subscribe to Robert's mailing list and get a FREE eBook offer.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.