5 Common Habits Of Rich People
In my youth I was often fascinated with stories that intrigued me and that included stories about people and families that were extremely wealthy. Mostly, I focused upon all the material things that they could easily acquire with their vast amounts of money.
I was even astounded as a young 10 year old of a cousin who would open his wallet at a local shop and I would get a glimpse of a “wad of rich red and blue” big dollar notes! Wow, I thought, where do you get all those big bills!
As an inquisitive child I was simply fascinated about the visual and material aspects of what I could buy at the shop with all that money. So my story began with these roots in my mind.
Fast forward 20 years and I began to think about how to fill my own wallet faster. I researched what are the most common ways people receive money. Do they just ask for money? Well, you can, but you will have to give it back, most likely.
Here are 5 common habits rich people acquire money.
1. They spend less than they make. Number one habit is this one. Poor people and even middle class people spend more than they earn.
2. They understand the power of compound interest. Compound interest is one of the miracles in the financial world of saving money and making more at the same time.
3. Rich people make choices to but things that go up in value more so than they buy things that go down in value.
4. Wealthy people understand how to protect themselves from all things including negative people and negative situations. They hedge their bets!
5. Finally, wealthy people understand and know the world’s best success principles. They are committed to finding out the best and latest knowledge and then using that knowledge to better place themselves for the future. They don’t necessarily go to university to study many degrees but they do surround themselves with those people who have gone off and acquired that knowledge and pay them well.
The above 5 habits aren’t the full story but they are common habits of rich people who are wealthy. They may not necessarily be that happy but they will know where to shop!