By Anne-Marie Lerch
“Talk is cheap” – but is it really? The truth is, that we cheapen talk. There is a lot of POWER in our words, but we have diluted the power by not paying attention to what we are saying.
Do you catch yourself saying “I can never do that”, “I’m broke”, “the economy is so bad” or “oh shoot I’m so stupid for doing that”, well you know what? You’re right. If words are power, then you just spoke into existence exactly what you don’t want to create.
Be mindful of what comes out of your mouth. Your subconscious mind is always listening and it can’t tell the difference whether or not you are joking or if you truly mean what you are saying. And it is the beliefs that are held in your subconscious mind that dictates what you attract into your life. That is why affirmations are so effective. When you repeat what you do want or what you want to become in present terms your mind hears that and adjusts its course accordingly.
Regaining the POWER of your Words
– Watch what you say, everything you are saying you are creating.
– Stop talking about what you hope or wish to have and start speaking into existence what you want in present terms. Ex. I am successful, I am wealthy, I am peaceful, I am loved. Even if you don’t feel like it right now. Initially, it will feel like you are lying to yourself, but eventually you will believe it. You’ve lied to yourself before by thinking and believing the opposite.
Regaining the POWER of your Thoughts
– Be conscious of your thoughts, watch what you think.
– Chances are your random thoughts are creating the unwanted results that you are experiencing.
– Monitor those mind trips that you’re taking and when you find yourself daydreaming and not liking the thoughts that come to mind then stop taking that mind trip and journey on another more favorable thought. Think about what you want in your life and how it would feel like to live the life of your dreams.
Steps to transform your mind and CREATE the life YOU Want
–Affirmations are an easy way to change the negative thought patterns.
-Choose something that you wish was working better in your life. In 1 sentence, affirm what you do want. Ex, I am wealthy, I am loved unconditionally, I am prosperous, I am happy. Repeat the affirmation 100 times in the morning and 100 times in the evening for 3 months. Keep your eyes open and watch the magic unfold! This one habit takes less than 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes in the evening to do.
-When you say your affirmation be in the feeling of it as if it’s happening NOW.
– BONUS: Record your affirmation and play it at night right before you fall asleep and right when you wake up.
FREE eBook Gift for Signing Up
Get Your FREE eBook
Subscribe to Robert's mailing list and get a FREE eBook offer.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.