Oneness Day Petition – The Text
- That the message We Are All One, inter-related,
inter-connected and inter-dependent, with God/Life/One-another, is the
one spiritual message that the world has been waiting for to bring
about loving and sustainable answers to humanity’s challenges.
- That the world does not have to be the way it is – and that
individual people can change it, using the power of spiritual
- That humanity is good and has unlimited potential, and that
social transformation starts with personal transformation. I therefore
recognize the importance of connecting with my divine essence and inner
wisdom throughout my life’s journey; allowing the finest and the
highest levels of human potential to flourish for the benefit of all.
- My aspirations to support spiritual principles, global
ethics, and universal values such as respect, justice, peace, dignity,
freedom, responsibility and cooperation, that underlie this declaration.
- That human beings need each other to survive on this planet.
I recognize that we are all in this together and that community
flourishes as we learn about each other and revel in the wonder and
beauty of our diversities. I declare that I am playing my part to help
to bring about a culture in which we, the peoples of the world, can
address our common global concerns in an holistic, positive and
transforming way and live together in peace with one another.
- That Oneness contains All of life – also the parts that we
regard as the “other”. I realise that wholeness and togetherness can
only be experienced through the recognition of the uniqueness, beauty
and purpose of all aspects of life, and that this recognition starts
with my Self.
- That I am part of the emerging consciousness that promotes a
spirit of openness, enquiry, connection and relationship with myself
and the entire universe, and who continues to recognise the wonder,
beauty and mystery of it all.
- I declare that the time for change is now, and I declare the
importance of a day set aside for all of humanity to come together as
one human family, to discuss, celebrate and experience Oneness.
Sign The Petition Now!