The BP oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico has led to devastation along Louisiana’s coast and in its fishing and tourism industries. But was it deliberate? Jesse Ventura leads his team into the bayou where they investigate claims of a plot to depopulate Louisiana and turn it into America’s refinery. At the core: the government’s alleged secret, multi-billion dollar depopulation program that began in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and was kicked into Phase Two with the oil rig blast.
– Unnecessary use of deadly dispersant chemicals while safer, cheaper, and more effective alternatives exist
– Several Companies stand to make more money than oil profits ever could have through cleanup efforts
– Prior knowledge of oil spill event is proven, aka “Crisis Capitalism”
– Depopulation agenda at play, all levels of corporate and government bodies involved
– Where do we go from here?
Watch The Video: