Seven Key Motives for Learning Spiritual Counseling
by: Jane Mountrose
Do you want to move in a new direction? Do you long to assist people in a deeply meaningful way and do work that is truly special? You may be drawn to spiritual counseling and questioning whether this is the life work that you have been seeking.
Definition of Spiritual Counseling
Let’s take first things first. There are different ideas of the role of a Spiritual Counselor. In this article, we are discussing a special form of counseling that focuses on helping men and women to bring an awareness of the spiritual realms into their every day reality. This approach transcends the concepts of a single religion into the deeper wisdom teachings that unite all of humanity’s major religious and philosophical traditions.
There is a spiritual source that connects us all, which is the genuine source of spiritual strength and awareness. Through the study of quantum physics, science has now found this to be a fact. Spiritual Counseling offers the possibility to assist people to connect with the vast realms of spirit and make miracles happen in their daily lives.
Explore these purposes for becoming a Spiritual Counselor and ask yourself if any of these sound like you.
The Seven Motives
1. You enjoy life and love people. You experience the greatest joy when you can be with people. You appreciate having opportunities to share with them and uplift them.
2. You enjoy providing teaching. You always want to learn more and value growth. You treasure sharing information and assisting others in exploring transformational solutions to their challenges.
3. You seek deeper expression. You are self-inspired and long to do something that is spiritually rewarding to you. You are determined to transcend the ordinary and create an extraordinary life.
4. You feel a calling. You are excited and passionate about life. You know that everything happens for a reason. You want to be fully alive, and feel drawn to uplift people.
5. You are aware of the continuous presence of Spirit. You want to assist men and women to awaken to their deeper awareness, and create a strong connection with their higher awareness.
6. You can overcome limitations. You know you can help people to free themselves of barriers that block their progress so they can experience the joyful and fulfilling lives they deserve.
7. You understand infinite possibility. You want to help people to live fully and expand their awareness of chances for growth that they never imagined before.
If these thoughts excite you, the exciting news is that you are embarking on an extraordinary journey. Involvement in this profound spiritual work becomes more and more exciting as time passes. As your awareness increases, your ability to assist the people you serve becomes more and more profound.
Additional Insights about Spiritual Counseling
From a spiritual perspective, we are all here to evolve and live to the fullest. We are only limited by the way we view ourselves and our possibilities. We all have boundless opportunities that are ready to be realized.
At the highest level, spiritual counseling assists people to release perceived limitations and expand their awareness of their infinite potential. Think what being a part of this spiritual expansion can mean to you.
About The Author
Go to http://gettingthru.org/acertify.htm now to learn a way to study Spiritual Counseling in your own home.
Drs. Phillip and Jane Mountrose have been offering certification courses and programs in Spiritual Counseling, Holistic Coaching, Hypnotherapy, and energy healing with EFT for the last 15 years. Their approaches are life-changing. Also learn more about EFT tapping), the energy healing method that scores of people view as a modern miracle, at http://gettingthru.org/eft.htm
The author invites you to visit: http://gettingthru.org