Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years in The Future 2749 Tells All.
- He found himself with his brother, Duncan Cameron, in a hospital of the future for 6 weeks, recovering from radiation injuries.
- The medical system of that future used vibrational and light treatments.
- The TV programs were educational and news programs.
- That’s where he noticed that earth changes caused a lot of geographical changes that began in beginning of 21st century until 2025.
- The coastlines and interior of the U.S. and Europe were drastically different from the way they are now.
- The water level had risen and Florida was reduced to the panhandle only. Atlanta, GA was only 3 miles from the ocean.The Mississippi became an inland waterway. The Great Lakes became one large lake.
- The U.S. Infrastructure had collapsed. The U.S. and Canada were no longer refered to as nations.
- A loose form of local martial law existed 2137.
- Central government was gone.
- The magnetic poles of the earth started to shift but in that time line an artificial pole structure was created to prevent the collapse and reversal of the magnetic poles. As a result, the poles did not flip.
- The worldwide population was reduced to 300 million. The U.S. population was around 50 million.
- He claims that between 1954-2000 our government worked with the aliens acquiring technology, back and forward engineering all their technologies.
- The problems began between 2003-2005. The new world order was taking over the planet but then a war developed. At some point a war broke out between the Russians/Chinese vs U.S/Europe. A number of U.S. cities were destroyed. The new world order collapsed.
- The government has the technology to reduce radiation damage and nuclear waste within a few days, even now but refuses to use it for political reasons. In the future, the technology is used to clean up the radiation left from WW3.
- He then found himself, inexplicably, in the year 2749 for nearly two years. He talks about what he learned while he was there. Then he was taken back to 2137 to pick up Duncan, after which they were both taken to 1983.
- There were ground based and floating cities. The floating cities could be moved to different parts of the earth.
- The Synthetic Intelligence Computer System was a computer system that ran everything. There was no government. It was a huge crystalline floating structure. It interviewed them telepathically.
- The structure of society was completely socialistic. The basic needs for survival were taken care of for everyone.
FREE eBook Gift for Signing Up
Get Your FREE eBook
Subscribe to Robert's mailing list and get a FREE eBook offer.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.